Monday 19 November 2012

Doggie chastity pants



I read this in an English tabloid today and thought some of you might find this - as I do - a bit over the top.

 Taiwanese dog-loving fashion designers have come up with the perfect way to stop pooches from having ruff sex in the street – special doggie chastity pants.
The £25 knickers allow a female dog to do her business when nature calls, while covering the rest of her nether regions.
Inventor Zhang Daxing explained: “It is very upsetting for owners to find their dogs being assaulted in the streets. These pants now make it impossible for them to be raped.”
Dog lover Chi Sun added: “It’s a brilliant idea. My girl is very sensitive and I find it very offensive when these rough strays start sniffing around her.”


 What on earth will be next?


 


1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm speechless - and so is my dog!